Slots Plus Casino has just released yet another exciting series of casino bonuses for the upcomming week.
Get ready to dig with a a 75% deposit match bonus when depositing with the MST card method. This bonus will be available from Tuesday January 10th to Thursday January 12th.
For the new season Slots Plus Casino is offersing a NEW BEGINNING SEASON BONUS! With the hope that this year, all your dreams can come true! This bonus will be available from January 13th to January 26th.
And for another weekly promotion Slots Plus Casino is giving a 30% extra deposit match on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Order and you’ll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!
This weeks EXTRA WEEKLY OFFERS Include:
Thank God it’s Saturday get a 95% match up to $95.00
Super Sunday: get a 45% match up to $450.00
Monday’s Night: get a 50% match up to $100.00
Lucky Tuesday: get a 35% match up to $350.00
Wild Wednesday: get a 60% match up to $300.00
Have fun and get involved with one of the best USA online casinos benefits, credits, tournaments and more!
Every week Vegas Casino Online emails its players from the USA new and exciting casino bonuses and unique promos. So do not miss these special limited-time offers awarding all U.S. players even more free cash with their deposits at one of the best online casinos available.
Christmas is over and the North poll is back to normal so its time to Chill out with it! Get a 75% credit when depositing with MST Gift Cards from Tuesday January 3rd to Thursday January 5th.
Get reday for the HAPPY NEW YEAR SEASON BONUS! An old year is ending for a new one to begin! Valid from December 30th to January 12th for all active USA online casinos players!
All week long enjoy a 30% match bonus on your first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Order and you’ll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% in credit or use MST Gift Cards and get 45% match bonus!
Have fun and get involved with Vegas Casino Online benefits, credits, tournaments, latest news and more!
About Vegas Casino Online:
With great casino bonuses, better odds than Vegas and over 90 Real Time Gaming casino games to choose from, Vegas Casino Online offers players all the excitement of Vegas from the comfort of their home.
Every week Sun Palace USA Casino emails its players from the USA new and exciting casino bonus codes and special promotions. So do not miss these special limited-time offers awarding you even more free cash with your deposits at the casino.
The christmas spirit is in the air! Make your way on over to Sun Palace USA Casino while you sit near a radiant fireplace and ward off the drafty winter chills. Under the logs, the flames leap and illuminate flickers of orange and auburn lights. Warm up with hot Sun Palace USA Casino winnings at the comfort of your own home!
USA online casino players will get a 30% extra on their first 3 deposits this week. Use Money Line or Money Order and you’ll receive an additional 10% for a total of 40% match on your deposits or use MST Gift Cards and get 45%!
BOYS, Be good! And GIRLS, Spend it all! Special promotion is right around the corner. Get a 75% deposit match bonus when depositing with the MST method. This bonus will be valid from Tuesday December 6th to Thursday December 8th.
Also, make sure to take full advantage of Sun Palace USA Casino Weekly Promotion and participate in the Extra Weekly Offers:
Super Sunday: Get a 45% deposit match up to $450.00
Lucky Tuesday: Get a 35% deposit match up to $350.00
Wild Wednesday: Get a 60% deposit match up to $300.00
About Sun Palace:
With imagery reminiscent of Monte-Carlo, Sun Palace is every bit as beautiful and luxurious as its name suggests. Players enjoy high limits, multi-million dollar jackpots, exceptional service and an unparalleled comps program. It’s no wonder Sun Palace holds particular appeal with high rollers and upscale players.